1. How do I place an order?
2. Payment & Shipping
Please allow 1-3 business days for us to address and ship your order. Customers are responsible for any shipping cost and taxes. We accept all major credit cards. Your order is secured through Paypal
We now ship worldwide. All international orders will be charged a small shipping fee. All orders are shipped using First Class Mail International, deliveries generally take between 7–21 days to arrive, although the USPS does not guarantee delivery dates or times
4. Returns & Refunds
Due to hygiene purposes we do not accept returns or exchanges on our products
5. How often should I use the Teeth Whitening Powder?
We suggest using the Teeth Whitening Powder once at night just before you go to bed. You may use daily and once you reach the desired results you can continue applying once to twice weekly for maintenance. However, you can use as often as you’d like
6. Can I use your products if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Our ingredients are all natural and organic with no harsh chemicals and non-GMO. However, we still
recommend you consult your health care provider for extra safety precautions
7. How soon can I see results on my teeth?
Results vary from person to person. Most of our customers notice an immediate improvement while others can take about 1-2 weeks
8. What happens if I want to cancel my order?
If you request a cancellation of your order we cannot reverse it. Please ensure you review your order before confirming your purchase
9. Is this safe for my teeth?
Absolutely! It is non-irritating to the gums and does not cause teeth sensitivity. It does not cause damage to the enamel because we use non-abrasive activated coconut shell charcoal and natural bentonite clay powder that is considered a mild, natural abrasive
10. Do any of the products have an expiration date?
For best results we recommend to use our products within a 12 month period due to the potence of our ingredients
11. Can I use the Teeth Whitening Powder in place of toothpaste?
No, this is not a toothpaste replacement
12. How often should the Clay Masks be applied?
We recommend applying the Clay Masks once a week
13. How do you apply the Clay Masks?
In a bowl, mix a spoonful of powder and add a few drops of water until you make a paste. Slowly add more water if necessary. Apply to face and allow 10-15 minutes for mask to dry, rinse with warm water. Apply moisturizer after use
14. What ingredients does the Moringa Clay Mask contain?
The Moringa Clay Mask contains 100% Pure Moringa Oleifera Leaf Powder and Natural Bentonite Clay Powder
15. What ingredients does the Activated Charcoal Clay Mask contain?
The Activated Charcoal Clay Mask contains 100% Pure Activated Charcoal Powder and Natural Bentonite Clay Powder
16. What benefits can you expect from the Moringa Clay Mask?
The Moringa Clay Mask enhances natural skin tone and improves skin complexion. It also helps in reducing wrinkles and supporting collagen production
17. What benefits can you expect from the Activated Charcoal Clay Mask?
The Activated Charcoal Clay Mask helps with fighting acne and achieving a flawless skin complexion by rejuvenating and detoxifying the skin. It helps to tighten pores and smoothen the skin
18. What is the difference between a regular toothbrush and the Bamboo Charcoal Nano toothbrush?
The Bamboo Charcoal Nano toothbrush is double ultra soft for gentle and effective brushing. It is made with bamboo charcoal bristles that draw odor and impurities from the mouth. It attracts and retains a much higher volume of pollutants than a regular tooth brush would
19. What ingredients does the Oil-Swishing Mouth Rinse contain?
The Oil-Swishing Mouth Rinse contains Organic Unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Red Thyme Oil, Organic Spearmint Essential Oil, Organic Peppermint Essential Oil and Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil
20. What benefits can you expect from the Oil-Swishing Mouth Rinse?
The Oil-Swishing Mouth Rinse reduces harmful bacteria in the mouth. It detoxifies the mouth, freshens bad breath and whitens teeth naturally. It’s able to reach in between the teeth and parts of the gums that cause bacteria and plaque to form, unlike alcohol-based mouthwashes
21. Is it safe for children to use the Teeth Whitening Powder and Oil-Swishing Mouth Rinse?
Yes, children can use these products because our ingredients are all natural and organic with no harsh chemicals and non-GMO. However, we do require parental supervision when using these products for extra safety precautions
22. Can I swallow the Teeth Whitening Powder and Oil-Swishing Mouth Rinse?
No, do not swallow as it can upset your stomach